- Analyze and master the working of significant components in iFogSim Toolkit.
- experimental learning using various sets of scenarios, which can be accomplished by using iFogSim.
- Build custom Fog computing infrastructure scenarios by extending the existing features from iFogSim Toolkit.
- Testing of services and scenarios in a controllable environment of iFogSim.
- Optimizing the core system performance issues with the iFogSim simulation engine before deploying on actual infrastructure.
- iFogSim allows simulating the small or large-scale infrastructure to evaluate different sets of workloads along with the resource performance. This facilitates the development, testing, and deployment of adaptive application provisioning techniques.
Make sure to mention the course name in the email subject and attach a screenshot of thepayment with the transaction ID. This mode of payment generally takes 24 hours to process.